The shop has been very busy and there are lots of new items to show this week. We have a bunch of antique/vintage fishing lures with boxes dating back to the 1930’s like this Heddon meadow mouse and many more below.
Big mix of stuff this week. For example we have some nice milk, pop and undertakers bottles (Including a very rare 30 oz crush bottle with the
backwards U in the CRUSH logo… as well as a Victorian mourning brooch (Made with a lock of human hair of a loved one worked into the back side design so you could always keep them close to your heart. It is made of sterling, fine gold chain in with the hair under a thick glass backing and a beautiful stone on the front side – wear as necklace or brooch).
We also have a number of other items…. (Details & Photos below)
- A number of milk Bottles
- Rare Queens hotel midland plate
- Fishing lures (Vintage/Antique – many with boxes and paper)
- 30 oz missprint orange crush bottle (backwards U in CRUSH)
- Undertakers Supply bottle (Paper labels – Excellent condition)
- Undertakers Sphinx fluid (Embossed – Excellent condition)
- Very rare Poison (Owl Toronto) bottle (Cobalt Blue)
- 1965 Beatles Sheet music (we can work it out)
- Magical Mystery Tour (Double 45’s and book) – Beatles
- Undertakers Pad from the 1930’s from Harriston Ontario
- Nice green smelling salts bottle (paper label)
- Kist pop bottle (Embossed Orange Slices – very nice)
- Victorian mourning brooch
- OTACO MINITOYS Heinz Pickles Truck (Made in Orillia in the 1950’s) SOLD!
- OTACO ORILLIA – Shovel Toy (Sorry – Photo will be added later missed it)
- We have a few dairy bottles (Midland/Barrie/Penetang) to add still as well
- 1930’s Tin Toy (Money on dog gravity rocking tin litho – made in germany)
- Nine 8×10 – WWF Vintage signed wrestling photohraphs (Many with certificates of authenticity)
- Lots of collector books as well as some art reference guides
- Red Vinyl Elvis record (45)
- Pink 33 Dolly Parton record
- Midland Calendar (Vintage)
- Vintage Penetang drug store bottle
- and more… Lots more!