This week we have a number of interesting items. We came across a number of interesting sealer jars. The two cast bells that came in are quite fantastic as well.
This weeks treasures
- Murano Ashtray
- Fireking (Jadite) mixing bowl
- Fenton custard Bowl (Glows under black-light – perfect shape)
- Beautiful wooden ink stamp (We have 3 in the shop but this is the best)
- Cast Iron Bell (Cow Head)
- Cast Iron Bell (Large pole mounted one – No Pole but we can have one made)
- Hanging Lamp TOP AND BOTTOM BULBS (VASELINE GLASS – URANIUM – GLOWS UNDER BLACKLIGHT!)
New sealer Jars..
- Nice GREEN HG Beaver jar with really nice beaver (No chips/cracks) hard to find jar!
- Emerald Green Crown (Small chip in lip)
- 3 NO DOT crowns (All Aqua)
- Rare Penetangushine Bottling Ltd. Bottle (Co’)
- Amethyst Wallaceburg gem (Script) nice starter bottle!
- Olive (Med/Dark green) crown
- Ipt Crown in a light green/yellow shade?
- Amethyst Crown Midget Pint Flame
- Rare CLOSED C sweetheart H.G.W. crown (Sky Blue) QT (Not in book!)